Thursday, January 30, 2014

NOAH'S 7TH BIRTHDAY





Holy cow it has been forever since I updated this thing!
I do have a good excuse though......our laptop died. So, thanks to Nana & Poppy we got a new one for Christmas and I have just now taken the time to get it up and running.

Noah turned 7 in October. This year, instead of a large party together, we settled on 2 small more quiet parties. Noah chose Duck Dynasty as his theme and as you can see from his expression...he LOVED the cake. Then the kids all carved pumpkins because his birthday is so close to Halloween. It was a nice time with friends and family.

Stay tuned.....now that I know how to work this thing I am going to do a massive November thru January Update. My New Years Resolution was to get the pictures/blog/scrapbooks in order so here is to 2014!!

No comments: